Saturday, June 30, 2007

Something about me...

I came in contact with two people over the last month who I have not seen in years. After sending emails to both of them I realized that when they asked me about me, 98% of the information I gave them was actually about my children or my husband.
And I vowed long ago that I would never do that.

I will be listing some things about me.
I really enjoy cooking. This week my favorite dinner was chicken with couscous. I got the recipe off of Allrecipes. Chicken thighs, zucchini, green onion, carrot, cooked in chicken broth with coriander and curry powder. Yum.
What did you cook this week? Any recipe suggestions?

2 comments:

Ben and Melissa James said...

I've really been wanting to comment on here but haven't remembered to bring my cookbook upstairs so I could write down what I made...I remember it was called sesame chicken...I'll try to get the recipe and write it down for you.

Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

So cool, I got to learn a little something about you. I have a great Won Ton Salad Recipe that is great for the summer months. You should try it out. I add pinapple tidbits and mandarine oranges for a little extra flare. Hope you like it if you try it. I have it posted on my blog spot. Go check it out. Have a great day, it was good to hear from you.