Monday, November 20, 2006

Achoo.


I was wondering how we've avoided it this long. Isaiah was acting a little clingy this weekend (or should I say 'more clingy'?), and woke up this morning with a 101 fever and a stuffy nose. Wonder who will have it by Thanksgiving.

He had his 2 year well check up appointment last week and it went very well. I really like the nurse that we see (Leslie Sezate). She made it fun. Isaiah is in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. One of my favorite tips the doctor gave was "Now that he's two, don't be surprised if he just wants to eat one thing all the time. That's okay. But don't buy a case of it- as soon as you do, it will change!"

4 comments:

Grandma J said...

Awww -- so sorry about the ACHOO!
Hope the "big" boy will not have it for long! And do hope the "LITTLE/big" boy won't catch it! (maybe he is still immune?)

So! Isaiah is in the middle for Height and weight :)
Good!
:)

Grandma J said...

I've typed it 3 times - so now I'm going to tell you the date of just the one -- to see if it will take my password and sign in this time!
Concert: Sunday Dec. 17th at 3pm at the Kerr Center in Scottsdale
Another at Friendship village in Tempe on Tuesday evening the 19th - will e-mail 2 or 3 others whose addresses aren't in his book.

Grandma J said...

So I posted 2 -- and it went thru this time -I had forgotten my Grandma J sign in - and don't know when and where I'm supposed to use the jj sign in - :) this does get confusing!

Victor and Kathy Karcich said...

Hope that your little guy gets feeling better, and that you don't lose too much sleep over it yourself.